Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Wanna see this girl pussy

Wanna see my pretty panties? Want me to lift my lil skirt and flash 'em to you? I like being naughty and showing them off. Wanna touch 'em? Wanna lick 'em? Heh heh I like when you touch me through 'em...make them all wet from my pussy. make me cum in them...make me get so wet...make me be bad in my panties...and then you can take them...feel them...suck on them. Mmmmmm I love that you like my panties...I am so proud of them...how my ass looks in them...how your hand feels rubbing them. Make me bad...make my lil panties wet. Make their pretty lil panties all wet. Leave 'em soaked from your cum. Rip 'em...suck on 'em...lick 'em...feel 'em...spank 'em... whatever you want...just call and get 'em. These panty sluts need a man who understands like you do...they need a man who can appreciate their perfect lil panties...who can take care of them and who knows what to do...give it to us baby...make our panties wet.